Finished Solder them to a board - Week 14

 Week 14

Soldering all of them


I then asked for technical consultation that the problem of noise occurs after solder although it can work. Then, I get to know that the code is correctly working, it was all based on the soldering connection problem which mean, I need to solder properly, then It can work smoothly. In the second video, I showcased the scale of the Arduino circuit after solder. Readjust the device size with the consideration of blind workers use it in their workplace

The size of the device now is bigger than the previous size I proposed, I also added the pattern for the speaker part and attached them with magnets without screws.
Holes for the magnet. I place it at the center to have more space for the component inside. And for the magnet, I choose a medium size of magnet to make sure it can hold the other part of the device.


User testing During this period, I also do a small user test and provide them scenario.


3d printing progress




It looks like that's a bit to big, so I print again for the back size and lowered its height abit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission - Week 18

Hand Up Do good Project Proposal - Week 7

Design Planning -Week 5