Visit Blind Agencies and show them my product - Week 17

 Week 17

Beta Test

This week, I visited them and there are 5 blind workers participating in my user test. The reason for doing this is to know if am I doing the things that are needed for them and comments for continued improvement.

This is the survey form and below are the user responses.








Insights
  • 100% of them believe the product assists blind workers in taking notes.
  • 100% of them like the concept of the product.
  • 100%of them know how to use the product.
  • 100% of them can recognize the braille on the device and define them clearly.
  • 100% of them think the device should be smaller and is able to with them everywhere they go.
  • 100% of them claim that the volume is soft, and needs to increase the volume a bit higher.
  • 40% of them think I should add in meeting note button because the blind worker will record the long session for the meeting.
  • 60% of them think I should add in sound notification to indicate to users they can start recording.
  • 40% of them think that I should add voice-over when the device runs out of battery.

Beta Test User response videos

first user

second user

third user

fourth user

fifth user


Rationale & Whole User Flow Videos
I shot the video clip for the rationale video and I am currently editing it. I also finished the shot for the user flow.

Here are some of the screenshot progress for the rationale video.









Future refinement for the device

After compiling the user feedback, I realized how crucial it is to make the device smaller for them, which was my first thought at the beginning of the week. In the future, I manage to reduce the size of this device and incorporate feedback from users.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Submission - Week 18

Hand Up Do good Project Proposal - Week 7

Design Planning -Week 5